March 11, 2018
Vacation Rentals was born on the 16th of November, 2017 with the intent of being one of the most dynamic, easy to use, owner driven platforms in the STR (Short Term Rentals) marketplace.
So, What Separates Us From AirBNB - VRBO?
Clearly AirBNB and VRBO are the marketplace leaders and more than likely will continue to be so for the next 10, 15, even 20 years. They have a solid platform, heavy name recognition, and deep pockets for advertising. Given this, our work is cut out for us over the next decade or so trying to muscle in on their territory. Still, we do offer our clients a unique and viable alternative that will help to tilt the odds in our favor
- We don't charge commissions or fees. All revenue raised is brought in through a simple annual membership to the site and nothing more.
- We outright own the YouTube channel for Vacation Rentals. This has been a remarkable opportunity for us and gives us 1,000s of hits each month
- We are the only platform on the planet that offers a free property management software through Booking Automation.
- We integrate and work with Vrolio.com - a site solely focused on selling and buying vacation homes
- We offer our clients tools to access financing through Home.Loans
AirBNB only charges 3% for each booking
Yes and no. To the owner it is true they only charge 3%. To the travellers they absolutely hammer them with fees ranging from 6 to 12%. With VRBO and FlipKey, the fees are even more extreme. You have to ask yourself "Why would I want my clients to overpay for the same property they could have booked directly with us?"
Head to head - we simply dominate the "Big 3"
As demonstrated by the attachments, there is simply no other site that comes close to our performance. From day 1 we set out to build the best, most robust, easily scalable platform in the industry and as noted by the screen captures - we have achieved our goals by a multitude of factors. What this means to you in the future is a higher ranking result, less bounce from clients who search, and a solid base to add for future growth.